Monday, October 20, 2008

Blog Post # 4

TV Decoder from The New York Times wrote “Networks will not have a lot of time to make judgments on existing shows.” Bill Carter reports. “Several network executives said the best these shows could offer is four to six new episodes for drama series and perhaps as many as eight for the comedies. And some shows may not be brought back at all.” He shows how some of our favorite TV shows can be affected and provides a list of many shows. This got me interested because there has been shows I was very interested in that I would look forward to watching them and out of nowhere the show would stop running and I didn’t know when it was going to return so I would stop watching the channel were the shows was paying and move on to something else. I remember When one Tree hill was playing I loved that show I hated missing an episode and well the season ended and so I stopped watching the channel and well not that long ago I was flipping the channel and I saw that One Trill Hill was playing again I was so mad because the season was almost over and if I would’ve know when the season had started again I could’ve start watching it from the beginning, so I like how this site provides you with information about the show.

No comments: