Thursday, October 16, 2008

My favorite TV shows! What's your favorite TV show?


Whats your fravorite tv shows and why? Like I mentioned in one of my post Mine would be I love money, it was a great show full of suspention and drama, I love that show don't you? Well thats one of my favorite shows, but i have many more Like Kitchen nightmares, hells kitchen, deal or no deal. In kitchen nightmares chef Gordon Ramsay travels across the country and helps restaurants in crisis. he is also in Hell's kitchen. Hell's kitchen is an American reality television cooking competition were the participants compete to become a chef for Gordons new restaurant. Well any ways i have mentioned some of my favorite shows and one shows that im looking forward to see is Real Chance Of Love i have a feeling is going to be good because both Real and Chance are really funny guys. I have tons more TV shows that i'm not going to mentioned, but now it's your turn to tell me what your favorite TV shows are.

3 comments:

Bianca.Samantha said...

I was a huge fan of I Love Money!!! I really wanted White Boy to win cause he was hot =]. I'm looking forward to see the new show by Chance and Real called "Real Chance" or something like that haha. I Love New York was my favorite of all of them though.

Anonymous said...

Oh I agree with Bianca, I want to see the show with the Stallionaires..."Real Chance of Love" It sounds interesting...I liked watching Flavour of Love. Some shows I also enjoyed watching were Parental control, and this new show sex with mom and dad on mtv. It's really interesting how young adults open up to their parents about a personal issue like this one, it's interesting to analyze.

Jackie M. said...

I never saw I Love Money, but I absolutly love all of the cooking show stuff. Hell's Kitchen, Kitchen Nightmares (theres a BBC version as well called Ramseys Kitchens Knightmares)and Top Chef are my favorites. I'll have to check out I Love Money.