Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Post # 2

I was not the type of person that loved to watch TV because i was always really busy with school and work. Coming home at night from a long day at work i was too tired to want to watch TV; i just wanted to go to sleep as soon as I got home. I would always get into arguments with my boyfriend because he would stay up late watching TV and I couldn't sleep, but now is a different story. Since i started working security, my job has been more laid back; i went from moving all over the place at the restaurant i was working at to basically just doing nothing at my security job. I love my job now :) Well anyways working security is so relaxing that i have had the opportunity to watch so many TV shows some that I enjoyed very much and others that were not so great. My co-worker was the one that got me into watching so much TV. I don't know if anyone has heard of the show I love money, well if you haven't than maybe you should try watching it. I should tell you a little something something about the show and maybe if you find it interesting you can go ahead and watch it online because the show ended a week ago. There are 14 episodes to I Love Money and it was on every Sunday night for an hour. I love money is a reality show that was broad casted on VH1 it was running from July 6 2008- October 12 2008. The contestants on this series were from the first two seasons of Flavor of love, I love New York andRock of love and were competing in physical and mental challenges in an attempt to win $250,000. There is so much drama in I love money with many of the contestants, but that is what makes it entertaining don't you think? and it is also really exciting watching them compete. Two of my favorite contestants from the show was hoopz and White Boy i really liked them because they were really strong competitors and they were both very loyal to their team.They played the game clean while others betrayed their teammates but i suggest that you watch the show so you can see what I'm talking about. I am sure you will enjoy it.

2 comments:

Felicia Ong said...

i watched that show too! im glad hoopz and whiteboy were there final contestants. it was crazy what happened to hoopz though but she won!

Anonymous said...

Of course I watched that show too! Yea I agree with you and Felicia I think White boy and Hoopz were by far the best players on the show. I thought White biy was going to wi because he was in the lead, but I guess Hoopz had a stronger menatal strategy..in other words girls are smarter. =)